Posted on Sat 11 Feb 2017 at 1:26 PM by Cameron Allen
I hope you are keen for a massive 2017! I am super excited to run a really great social and clubs program, and I hope you are keen to join me on the journey!
Some things to look out for during O WEEK:
1. MAKE SURE you are going to ANUSA's O Week Facebook event - https://www.facebook.com/events/221753801611078/
In the description, there are links to all the cool events that are being run <3 <3
2. Come along to ~~~CLOUD NINE~~~~ the biggest uni party ANU has ever seen! With a fully sick line up, two stages, food vendors, an environmental plan, art installation pieces, and some inspired decoration, this event is going to be the best night of your 2017~. Event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/913582088778433/
3. WE HAVE AN APP! ANUSA has partnered with some other cool organisations on campus to deliver your one-stop-shop for O Week needs. Head to the Google Play store / App store and search 'ANU eHub'. Alternatively, head to https://guidebook.com/app/ANU/
4. Coffee Roulette!! Meet some new friends over FREE coffee! Sign up online (https://goo.gl/forms/hMBfgKbw9aqH12iF2). Once you sign up, you will receive a time and location, as well as THREE other comrades to share the experience with. A cool new social initiative for coffee lovers!
5. STREET PIANOS!! Find them around campus, give them a play!
If you see me around campus during O Week, make sure you say hey!!!!!