Vision, Aims and Values:
i. Our vision is to support ANU students navigate legal issues and to support students in protecting their legal rights
ii. The mission of the ANUSA Legal Service is to provide free, accessible legal services to our student clients, and to ANU student clubs and societies.
iii. The Service will, within its available resources, offer legal education in key areas of relevance to ANU students.
iv. It will seek to be accessible for our student clients, irrespective of background, and respectful and appropriate taking into account the diversity of the student body: including students represented by the ANUSA Departments.
v. The values of the ANUSA Legal Service include those embodied in the ANUSA Code of Conduct.
vi. Values related specifically to our provision of legal services include:
1. Accessible student focussed service
2. Empowerment and agency of our clients
3. Promotion of just outcomes for ANU students
4. Professional and ethical service provision
5. Orientation to learning and continuous improvement
6. Welcoming feedback to help us improve our service.