Welcome back and welcome to Bush Week 2021: Revitalize!
If you’re unsure or not feeling ready to tackle semester 2, do not fear, Revitalize is here. Get ready for a week jam packed with events that will renew and refresh your perspective on semester 2. We’re doing Bush Week slightly differently this year, with brand new events incorporated into the calendar and the classic events refreshed.
Join us from 26th - 30th July in feeling Revitalized!
Click going on the Facebook event here >
Register for all events on Eventbrite here >
Register for ANU Sport events here >
COVID-19 Event Information
Please do not attend any Bush Week event if you have visited a COVID hotspot.
Remember that non-ACT residents who have visited a hot spot are not permitted to travel into the ACT
unless they have an approved exemption from ACT Health. ACT residents must comply with the stay-at-
home requirements along with other requirements.
ACT Government advice on entering the ACT - https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/travel/entering-the-act
ANU COVID advice - https://www.anu.edu.au/covid-19-advice
All ANUSA Bush Week events will include precautions such as physically distanced seating and standing
arrangements, hand sanitisation stations, increased cleaning of public spaces and high-touch surfaces,
dedicated COVID Marshals and staff and volunteers trained in COVID safe procedures. Masks are not
currently mandatory in the ACT but will be available at entry points.
Please remember the following when attending any ANUSA Bush Week event:
1. Pre-registration for each event is mandatory, you can find the link to register on the event face book
2. Stay home if you are unwell
3. Get tested and isolate if you have symptoms of COVID-19
4. Keep 1.5m physical distance at all times
5. Maintain good hand hygiene
6. Use the provided QR codes to check in and out
7. Be prepared to follow advice from ACT Health and the ANU if the current COVID situation changes.